At Heart and Sol Tours, the safety of our guests and tour guides is of utmost importance. In light of the threat of Covid-19, we have romped up measures for safety and implemented protocols that will guarantee safe tours for our guests, families, and communities:
· We disinfect all vehicles with certified products and procedures at least twice a day
· Cleaning and disinfection is continuous for all surfaces that are touched frequently
· Tour Guides don masks, and there is social distancing between them and the tourists.
· We require everyone to wear masks, so bring your mask
· Free masks and gloves are available to guests
· Strictly forbidden will be guests or team members who show signs of illness when screened for illnesses
For our safety and that of our clients, we will ask our employees to:
· In case of fever over 37.5 % and other flu symptoms, stay home and contact your doctor
· Check their body temperature every day
· Wash hands often to maintain good health.
· When working with people less than one meter away, all guides must use personal protective equipment
We’ve updated our cancellation policy for your flexibility.
The Heart and Sol Tours team remains dedicated to giving guests exceptional Okanagan wine tour experiences. We maintain excellent relationships with Okanagan wineries so our guests can get the best and most exciting trips. If you need assistance or have questions, please contact us. We look forward to your next trip!